Kopitiam Hawker Gems
Million Linkpoints Lucky Draw
How to Participate?
- Download the FairPrice Group app and register for an account.
- Head to any participating Kopitiam outlets below and make a minimum $7 spent (after the 10% discount) via the FairPrice Group app.
- Earn 1 lucky draw chance with every $7* spent. Tap onto your Lucky Draw section under ‘Play & Win’ to check the total number of lucky draw chances earned!
Applicable at the following participating Kopitiam outlets:
Campaign Terms & Conditions
This Kopitiam Hawker Gems Millions Lucky Draw Campaign (“Campaign”) is organised by Kopitiam Investment Pte Ltd (“Organiser”). Apple is not associated with this contest
You are eligible to join the Campaign only if you agree to and accept the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before participating in the Campaign. By participating in the Campaign, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any subsequent amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications.
The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify and/or exclude any entries from the Campaign, for any reason and for no reason, including without limitation, violation of any part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Campaign is open to all residents of Singapore aged 18 years and above as at the date of participation, with exception to the following:
- employees of the Organiser and their immediate family members;
- employees of the advertising, creative and promotion agencies of the Organiser and any other parties which are directly involved in organizing, promoting and/or conducting the Campaign.
- The Campaign is applicable to FairPrice Group app users with a Link account
- You warrant and represent to the Organiser that as at the date of participation, you are aged 18 years and above, otherwise your parent/guardian has consented to your participation in the Campaign after reading and agreeing to all the Terms and Conditions herein which shall be binding on both you and your parent/guardian. You shall indemnify and hold harmless the Organiser and its affiliates from and against any claim, action, damage, loss, costs and expenses (including legal fees and professional fees) arising from its reliance on your undertaking and representation herein.
- The Campaign lucky Draw is valid from 10 Aug 2023 to 10 Oct 2023 (both dates inclusive) (“Campaign Period”) at participating Kopitiam outlets.
- Every $7 spent at Kopitiam via the FairPrice Group app (“FPG app”) during the campaign period will be entitled to one chance. Kopitiam orders need to be placed and successfully transacted in a single transaction within the Campaign Period to be entitled to chances in the Campaign (“Lucky Draw”).
- Make payment at Kopitiam via the FairPrice Group app for this lucky draw within the Campaign Period.
- Physical cash and card payments made at the point of sale and ‘order food’ via the FairPrice Group app (‘Click & Collect’) are not eligible for the campaign.
- There is no limit to the number of chances a customer can earn. However, each qualifying participant is eligible to win only one Prize for the Campaign (defined below), regardless of the number of Lucky Draw Entries.
- Qualifying spend will be based on the final amount spent in a single transaction after all discounts, promotions, offers and before any redemption of Linkpoints, unless otherwise stated.
- Not applicable for purchases made by Corporate customers.
- The name of the FairPrice account holder (customer) together with a contactable mobile number must be updated in the FairPrice app before 10 Aug 2023. This can be done by going to your FairPrice account and selecting “Lucky draw” under “Preferences”. Upon successful update of the foregoing, Lucky Draw Entries will be automatically calculated for every Qualifying Spend.
- A computerized lucky draw will be conducted on 11 Oct 2023, 3PM – 4PM to select 51 winners of the Campaign (“Winners”), in front of an audience at a meeting that is open to general public; and under the supervision and witness of an external auditor at at No. 1 Joo Koon Circle #13-01, Room 11 Singapore 629117.
- The 51 winners will receive Linkpoints (‘Prize’) distributed as follows:
- – 1 grand winner of 1,000,000 LinkPoints (Worth $10,000) and
- – 50 consolation winners of 10,000 LinkPoints (Worth $100)
- The first winner drawn will be selected as the grand winner and will receive 1 million Linkpoints (worth $10,000) credited to their FPG app account. Subsequent 50 winners will be selected to receive 10,000 Linkpoints (worth $100) credited to their FPG app account.
- The Linkpoints are not transferable or exchangeable for cash, gifts and/or any other objects. The Organiser accepts no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise from the winnings of Linkpoints.
- Linkpoints can be used to offset your purchases at FairPrice stores, Unity stores, participating Cheers stores and participating Kopitiam outlets using the FairPrice Group App.
- The Organiser’s decision on all matters regarding the Lucky Draw is final, conclusive and binding, and no enquiries or appeals, either verbal or written, shall be entertained. All participants including the winner(s) shall accept and abide by any and all decisions made by the Organiser concerning, without limitation, these Terms and Conditions, the rules, procedures and regulations of the Lucky Draw.
- The bonus Linkpoints will be credited to the Winner’s FairPrice app account and he/she will be notified via email by 20 Oct 2023.
- Results of the draw will be published on https://www.kopitiam.biz/, made visible and searchable to the public for 2 months.
- All Winners are unique and there will not be repeat winners.
- The Prize is deemed to have been fulfilled to the winners at the moment of email being sent out. The Organiser will be not responsible for reminding the winners to check or utilise their Linkpoints.
- No person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from the Organiser should the Prize or any part thereof be forfeited in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Organiser’s decision regarding selection of Winners is final. Any correspondences, enquiries or appeals made including appeals to check the status of Lucky Draw Entries, will not be entertained.
- The Linkpoints will be tied to the prize winner’s account (same account as winning order), and will not be usable by any other accounts.
- The Organiser, its affiliates and their advertising, creative and promotion agencies (i) makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, merchantability, fitness of purpose or any other implied terms and conditions in relation to the Prize, and (ii) to the extent permitted by applicable law, shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for the following:
- any cost or expense incurred by participants for taking part in this Campaign or in the collection of the Prizes by Winners;
- any consequences, including but not limited to, any claim, loss of life, injury, defect or damage, that arises out of or in connection with this Campaign or use of the Prizes;
- intervention by unauthorized parties during the Campaign Period;
- electronic or human errors in the administration of the Campaign and processing of Lucky Draw entries (including any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, or any problems or technical malfunction of telecommunications network or lines, computer online systems, server or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet); and
- any lost or unsuccessful attempts to contact and notify any Winners.
- By participating in the Campaign, you agree to grant and authorize Organiser the right to collect, use, process and disclose your name, address, contact information and other personal data, without remuneration or compensation, for the purposes of:
- the conduct and administration in relation to the Campaign (including without limitation the collection / delivery of Prizes to the Winners);
- Organiser’s promotional and marketing purposes; and
- By submitting the Campaign entries, you acknowledge that in respect of any Information you provided:
- you are authorized to disclose such Information; and
- such disclosure complies with the applicable laws and regulations on data protection, and the Organiser together with its affiliates have the right to use such Information for the purposes set out above. You shall hold the Organiser, its affiliates and their respective officers, directors and employees free and harmless from any liability arising from claims or suits of third parties, including costs and expenses incidental thereto, in connection with its use of the Information.
- Acceptance of any Prize shall constitute consent on the Winner’s part to allow the use by Organiser of the Winner’s name, image, voice, likeness and/or the fact that the Winner won the Prizes for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further notification, remuneration or compensation to the Winner. The Winner agrees to cooperate with and participate in any and all activities organized by Organiser for these purposes.
- The winners will be published on the Kopitiam website after they are verified.
- The decisions of the Organiser on all matters relating to or in connection with the Lucky Draw, including the Promotion Period and winners, are final, conclusive and binding. The Organiser shall not be obliged to give any reason or enter any correspondence with any person on any matter concerning the Lucky Draw.
- Organiser reserves the right, at any time without prior notice and without any liability to any person, to (i) modify, suspend and/or terminate the Campaign (in whole or in part); (ii) amend any of these Terms and Conditions; (iii) change the date, time and venue of the draw; or (iv) substitute any Prize with one of similar value.
- In the event of disputes regarding the Campaign or these Terms and Conditions, the Organiser shall have the right to make the final decision. The decision of the Organiser on all matters relating to the Campaign is final, conclusive and binding.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms & Conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Campaign, these Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
- The Campaign and these Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore and all Participants (including the Winners) are deemed to have agreed to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms & Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any terms of such agreement.