Kopitiam Investment Pte Ltd ("Kopitiam"), the holder of the Kopitiam stored value facility Kopitiam Card and iCard (collectively the “Kopitiam Card”), does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Consumers (“Users”) are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.
Important Notice to Customers
- A non-refundable Service Charge is paid by the User for the issuance of a Kopitiam Card in such amount as may from time to time be determined by Kopitiam Investment Pte Ltd.
- The Kopitiam Card is valid for a period of 2 years (730 calendar days) from the date of purchase (the "Validity Period"). Upon expiry, there is a grace period of 3 years for the User to renew and/or use up the remaining Stored Value. The Kopitiam Card can be renewed at any Kopitiam Card Retail Counter and/or Kopitiam Card Kiosk for any number of times for a further period of 2 years on each renewal, subject to the payment of the Service Charge.
- Where the Kopitiam Card has not been renewed for 3 years or more after expiry, the Kopitiam Card shall no longer be valid for renewal, top up and/or use pursuant to and in accordance with Clause 8 hereof.
- Kopitiam Card Stored Value can be topped-up in denominations of $2, $5, $10, $15, $20 up to $100.
- Payment can be made with either the Kopitiam Card or cash, but not a combination of both, for any single purchase transaction.
- The Kopitiam Card can be topped up at any Kopitiam Card Retail Counter and/or Kopitiam Card Kiosk. Topping up a Kopitiam Card does not automatically extend and/or renew the expiry of the Kopitiam Card, which must be renewed separately.
- If the Kopitiam Card is wilfully damaged, lost or stolen or if the User is in breach of Clause 5.1 of the Terms & Conditions, Kopitiam Investment Pte Ltd shall be entitled to deduct the Stored Value for transactions effected through the damaged, lost or stolen Kopitiam Card.
- The Kopitiam Card is sold subject to Kopitiam's full terms and conditions (''Terms & Conditions''), a copy of which is available on request upon purchase of the Kopitiam Card. For Kopitiam Card full terms and conditions, please visit kopitiam.biz/terms-condition/.
- In purchasing the Kopitiam Card, you are deemed to have consented to Kopitiam's Terms and Conditions and any variations that Kopitiam may from time to time implement.
- The iCard is distributed in 2015 to seniors above 60 years old by Kopitiam Investment Pte Ltd as part of the SG50 Seniors Package. It is a one-time issue and not available for purchase and/or exchange/replacement.