"Kopitiam Investment Pte Ltd ("Kopitiam"), the holder of the Kopitiam stored value facility ("Kopitiam Card"), does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Consumers (users) are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully''.
Important Notice to Customers
- A non-refundable Service Charge is paid by the User for the issuance of a Kopitiam Card in such amount as may from time to time be determined by Kopitiam Investment Pte Ltd.
- All Kopitiam Cards are valid for a period of 2 years (730 calendar days) from the date of purchase (the "Validity Period"). Upon expiry, all Kopitiam Cards can be renewed at any Kopitiam Card Retail Counter / Kopitiam Card Kiosk for any number of times for a further period of 2 years on each renewal, subject to the payment of the Service Charge.
- Kopitiam Cards Stored Value can be topped-up in denominations of $2, $5, $10, $15, $20 up to $100.
- Payment can be made with either the Kopitiam Card or cash, but not a combination of both, for any single purchase transaction.
- All Kopitiam Cards can be topped up at any Kopitiam Card Retail Counter and/or Kopitiam Card Kiosk. Topping up a Kopitiam Card does not automatically extend and/or renew the expiry of the Kopitiam Card, which must be renewed separately.
- A full refund of any remaining Stored Value in all Kopitiam Cards can be obtained at any Kopitiam Card Retail Counter and/or by seeking the Outlet Manager's assistance, during operation hours, provided such claim is made during the Validity Period of the Kopitiam Card.
- Where the Kopitiam Card has not been renewed for 3 years or more, the Kopitiam Card shall no longer be valid for further renewal, top up and / or use. The User will be entitled to claim the refund of the remaining value on such Kopitiam Cards. An administrative fee of $1.00 will be imposed, for the claim of the remaining value, for every month or part thereof beginning from the third year of expiry to the day of the claim for the refund.
- No claims for any refund will be entertained in respect of any lost, defaced or damaged Kopitiam Cards.
- All Kopitiam Cards are sold subject to Kopitiam's full terms and conditions (''Terms & Conditions''), a copy of which is available on request upon purchase of the Kopitiam Card. Kopitiam's full terms and conditions can be viewed via its authorised website at www.kopitiam.biz.
- In purchasing the Kopitiam Card, you are deemed to have consented to Kopitiam's Terms and Conditions and any variations that Kopitiam may from time to time implement.